Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm Addicted

I've always thought it would be great to keep a blog, but just never got around to doing it.  That was, until I saw Kristin's "blog book".  It was love at first sight.........or some sort of jealousy.  I love to journal in my scrapbooks, but the thought of doing it all year long, in real time is crazy!

Sitting down and figuring out how to blog was a little bit frustrating at first, but I got the hang of it quickly.  After just a few weeks I'm hooked - or maybe even addicted.  When the kids do something cute, or something great happens I think.....I should blog that.

I hope to continue keeping a record of our highs (and some lows) so that we can share it with all of you AND keep it as a record of our family.  The kids already want to know, "Did you post anything to the blog last night?"  So far,  I have the teenager approval of what I've written.  Any guesses how long that will last?

So here goes, one more thing to LOVE, and spend my time doing.  At least this one doesn't require entering the craft store.

No comments:

Post a Comment