Thursday, June 13, 2013

Germany......here we come!

The day is finally here!  Dave and I are at the airport in Las Vegas waiting to check in for our flight.  Getting out of the house was just as I thought it would be........rough.  We pulled out of Provo late....and checked into our hotel in Las Vegas REALLY late, but had a good nights sleep and are ready to go.  It's hot here......I guess it's the dessert, but now inside the airport I'm thinking I need my sweat shirt.

After moping all day, Sugar wouldn't say goodbye last night.  She knew.......do dogs really under and English?  KC couldn't find her last night, but eventually found her under our bed.  I hope she will do ok.  She has been pretty bent out off shape with CJ gone.  Maybe she will be ok with some face time or skype.  I don't think the ducks or bunny will mind if we are gone:)

The girls were not happy that I made them clean before we left, but the reward of spending the first two nights with their best little friends was worth it.  Madi eventually found her smile and wasn't teary when we stopped by to say goodbye as we left town.  It was nice to hear their sweet voices this morning on the phone.......I think they know I'm super nervous for the flight.  Our flight is 11:20 long and it will be afternoon tomorrow when we get there.  Loosing a day is pretty weird!  But I guess we get one back at the end.

If you need us we will only have Dave's phone while we are there.  Ill try and post as often as we have wifi to let you all know where we are and what we are doing.  We will check email and face book messages whenever we have wifi.

That's all for now.  I'm going to go find some diet coke and take some zofran.



No comments:

Post a Comment