Friday, March 25, 2011

SISTERS

I found out a little over a week ago that Megan was going to make a trip with the boys.  I can't describe how excited I am to see her and spend some time with her.  When I heard about her trip initially from mom, I thought she was coming last weekend and I was scheduled to work.  I was soooo bummed.  But then, like a miracle, she had the dates wrong for spring break.  I was delighted that I would be able to spend more time with her while she was here.

I was able to chat with her on the phone yesterday while she drove to Boise, and then spoke with her again this morning as she hit the road.  I would love to blog more today, but I've got to go and get my chores done so I can spend every moment I have with her while she is here.

When I told the girls this morning that she was on her way, there was a triple "SQUEEL"!  (That's not really a pretty sound BTW)  They are as excited as I am. 

Can't wait to see you SIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment