Thursday, December 30, 2010

The "BAPTISM"

Christmas is over and we are on to the next big event.  The Girls Baptism!  For all those interested, it will be on their 8th birthday, January 15th 2011 at 10am.  They can hardly wait!   We will have a gathering here at our house following the baptism and all are invited to stop by, grab a bite to eat and mingle with crowd.

It's amazing just how much the girls have changed over the past few years.  They are growing up so fast.  With a winter birthday, most of their professional pictures have been taken indoors.  Since I really wanted to have some outdoor photos, we took their baptism pictures this fall in Uncle Don's backyard.  It was the perfect backdrop for some georgous photos' of our three little princesses. 


Madilynn Marie


 Alexis Megan


 Kiersten Rebecca
Kiersten was adventrous enough to get on a rock right by the water......this was taken from above.  I love it!
This is one of my favorites of Alexis - she looks so grown up!


I love the bottom of Madi's dress.......the tule is so fun and makes her feel like a princess.


Madi was just walking across the bridge when we turned around and it turned out to be a great photo. 

Kiersten LOVES to pose......




In this photo, the girls were coming down the stairs to the bottom of the waterfall.  They looked like three little angels!

This is Kiersten's dress.  She LOVED the bottom and the way it "poof's" when she twirls and sits down.

Here is the picture you don't always see.....Daddy carring the girls out into the water and putting them on the rocks.  I'm sure you wondered how they got there.

Kiersten

Alexis

Alexis

I love this one. 

Here is Alexis doing tricks on the rope swing.  She is aobut 20 feet in the air.


Kiersten wanted her turn too!

This was a candid shot of Kiersten running down the hill.  It's one of my favorites that we took that day.
  

Madilynn


4 comments:

  1. Becky,
    I cannot believe the girls are turning 8, where does the time go... Thanks for the blog invite my blogger login is for my sports league blog so that is why it is under VIP Sports League. I hope you had a great Christmas and have a great New Years!!
    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you decided to start a blog. I hadn't seen all those pictures of KC's day. That was rough to look through since we now know how tough the recovery has been and what is still ahead. I hope all goes well with the tests on Monday. The girls' pictures are beautiful!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we can see the girls pictures. I am sad we wont be there. Love you all!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty girls, pretty pictures! Their hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete